August 26, 2008

Kitchen Demo

Saturday morning (before Ikea opened) we began tearing down upper cabinets. Several hours later we finished tearing down the wall separating our kitchen & dining room. Things are starting to look different :) I LOVE all the natural light that comes in our dining room window and now it lights up our entire house in the morning! Now you can see from one end of the house to the other.


3 comments:

TAHNA said...

OH it looks SOOOO much better with that wall gone between the kitchen & dining room. And I really do like the top shelf. It's a good thing Grandma & I were there to give our input & make it happen ;) That's why you called us :)

TAHNA said...

Poor polly pocket though :( She was so scared.

The Bennett Family said...

Oh my- This brings back so many memories of when we bought our home! We did SO much remodeling! It sucked. BUT it will feel so great in the end. It will all be worth it! good luck!