November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Chevy

Last Sunday was Chevy's 3rd birthday and we always have a party for her. Thanks to Nick & his family for coming up to help us celebrate! We got to hold their beautiful new baby, Sophia and Oscar & Brigham discovered how the doggy door works. Pretty soon Brig was climbing in and out like a puppy :) We're glad he had fun at our house, maybe now he'll come want to come visit. I was sad I didn't get any pictures of him but I'm hoping Noelle will email me some of hers. Thanks for coming up guys!

Here is a slideshow of the pics from her Birthday Party, some fun things she's done this year and some baby pictures :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEVY!! i can't believe you have had her for 3 years. did you get her before i got Porcia?

Kimberly said...

Chevy is such a princess! I love the outfit. And homer is really cute!

TAHNA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TAHNA said...

Happy Birthday Chevy Lyn!! Luv Homer J & Amos Moses. Thanks for the invite! We would never miss Chev's birthday :) By the way, John loved your wheat flour cupcakes!! He ate all 4 cupcakes you gave me! I know Marq like them so it just be you & I that thought they were 'grainy'. The guys loved them!! :)