Tahna is pregnant and could NOT be more excited! That's right!!! My best friend of 6 years is having a baby boy! I have known for quite awhile (I was there when she took the test :) and keeping the news a secret was killing me!

I just want to say "CONGRATS Tahna & John! We are SO excited for you and I promise to do WHATEVER I can to help! When it comes to babies I'm not as useless as I let on :)"
3 comments:
yay for babies. and i'll definitally trade with you. i love blueberrys. and randy will build a swing for you guys if you want. he will build anything for the right price. ha
Hey I was going to say the same thing as emily.... Yay for Babies. She will be a very cute mom.
Awwww, thanks baby! You've been a big help so far :) I still can't believe were entering this new chapter of our lives. I wish we were doing this together, but hopefully next time!! Can't wait to start all our quilting projects. Luv ya!!
Post a Comment