Last weekend Marq & I took a break from the yardwork and went boating with his family. We had SO much fun! All of his siblings were there, with the exception of Chris, and I felt like I got a glimpse into their past. As Marq rode the tube with Emily, Bob, Jeff and Kim I couldn't help but picture them years ago as little kids out on this same lake, doing this same thing as a family and having so much fun. I am so thankful to have a family in-law that I LOVE and get to spend so much time with. Love you guys! Check out the fun for yourself... sometimes watching was more fun than actually riding :)



1 comment:
i remember them coming up to deer creek when we were all younger. we would go the lake and ski/play all day then go back to our house in charleston and eat sloppy joes and crash. we had a full house, but it was always the highlight of the summer for me!!!! my family is renting a boat the middle of aug. to go play and i can hardly wait!! glad you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment