August 25, 2010

4 Months

I am now 17 weeks pregnant and feeling really good. I still haven't thrown up with really bothers some people :) We have decided not to find out the sex of the baby, which also really bothers some people :) I'm still working out, sleeping like a baby and feeling good. I haven't had any crazy cravings mostly I'm just very suggestive, I have to avoid food commercials on TV. I did crave bananas one night after a hard workout at the gym and I think I ate an entire bunch of bananas over the next couple of days. Overall I'm feeling really good, Marq has been very supportive and helpful and we hope this pregnancy continues to be such a breeze :)

3 comments:

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

As disappointed as I may sound I am really glad you are not sick. It is the worst and it does not make you feel better after. Well sometimes it did. So I say enjoy it while you can and if you make it all the way, I consider you blessed

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

i hope i follow in your footsteps ;)

Amanda said...

Yeah, how exciting! I am so happy for you. You are going to be such a wonderful mom. We didn't find out what we were having either. It is funny how it bothers people, they just can't imagine why you wouldn't want to know but it is so fun that way. I hope you are going to post pictures of you soon. I bet you are so cute.