February 24, 2011

First Smile

Tonight I sat in the rocker with Ledger to put him to bed for the night, I turned on his lullabyes, he looked up at me and a big smile spread across his face as if to say "thanks for turning on my lullabyes mom" It melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes!

3 comments:

Kennedy said...

He is so cute already! (even though I haven't met him yet) I am so happy for you and ledger, your bonding so quickly! He is going to have an awesome personality judging by you and marq! Do Chevy and Koda like him? I am sure they do! They don't have much of a choice anyways! I would have loved to see his first smile!:) congratulations Lynzie, I hope you enjoy motherhood!

Kennedy said...

He is so cute already! (even though I haven't met him yet) I am so happy for you and ledger, your bonding so quickly! He is going to have an awesome personality judging by you and marq! Do Chevy and Koda like him? I am sure they do! They don't have much of a choice anyways! I would have loved to see his first smile!:) congratulations Lynzie, I hope you enjoy motherhood!

Kimberly said...

um. I NEED to see this boy. It's been too long.